- - How we collect your Personal Information
- - What Personal Information we collect
- - How we use your personal information
- - Who we share your personal information with
- - The rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal information
Hydro Cleansing may collect personal information about you when you use our services.
The ways in which we may use your personal information are described in Section 4, they include:
- - Enabling you to access and use our services
- - Personalising and improving aspects of our services
- - Research (such as analysing market trends and customer demographics)
- - Communicating with you about your estimates and our services
For purposes set out in Section 5, we may share information with other departments within Hydro Cleansing and regulatory or governmental bodies for example Environment Agency.
1. Who are we?
Hydro Cleansing Ltd (Company Number 3916897) is an independently owned Industrial and Environmental service provider operating in the United Kingdom, we take your privacy extremely seriously.
Hydro Cleansing Limited is the data controller in relation to the processing of the personal information that you provide to us when you use our services. Our registered address is HCL House, Beddington Farm Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4XB. If you have any queries relating to Hydro Cleansings use of your personal information, or any other related data protections questions contact our Compliance Team at email@example.com. Our Data Protection Officer is our internal IT Manager. To contact our Data Protection Officer please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to HCL House, Beddington Farm Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4XB.
2. How do we collect personal information?
Hydro Cleansing may obtain personal information for you through websites, mobile applications or other similar devices, channels such as telephone when a call is made to office or applications operated by or on behalf of Hydro Cleansing Ltd.
Hydro Cleansing does not share your company or your personal information with external bodies.
3. What personal information do we collect?
Hydro Cleansing collect personal or company information when you give this to us in course of making an enquiry for our services via any of our websites or phone call or email us e.g. we may collect your name, company name, address, contact email address and telephone number. This will be to allow us to prepare an estimate of works.
In the course of providing a service to you or your company, we may also store information about how you use our site e.g. pages viewed, the website from which you came to visit our site(s), changes you or your company make to information supplied to Hydro Cleansing, details of estimates you request, together with financial information e.g. bank details or payment details. Hydro Cleansing make sure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information (see section 8 How secure is our site and what steps do we take keep you safe? Hydro Cleansing periodically will review information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than we are legally allowed by law see section 11.
Please note that it is you or a company representative responsibility to check and ensure that all information, content, material or data provided verbally, digitally or on sites is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts.
Hydro Cleansing does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16.
In order to ensure the Services, we provide you with both in the short or long term continue to meet yours or your companies needs we may ask for feedback of your experience of using Hydro Cleansing e.g. Using our site, Operatives on Site, Account Manager. Any information/feedback provided will only be used as part of Hydro Cleansings programme of continuous improvement and with your permission be used to provide testimonials.
4. How do we use your personal information?
We may use yours or companies personal information:
- - To personalise and improve aspects of our Services
- - For research, such as analysing market trends and customer demographics
- - To communicate with you, including some or all of the following
4.1 sending you or your company a confirmation email of your estimate – when you obtain an estimate with Hydro Cleansing you will be sent confirmation of your estimate to be signed via email and to be returned. This is a standard part of our service procedure and by using this service / contacting us you agree to receive these communications/p>
5.0 to process a transaction if credit card payment is being taken
6.0 to enable you to share our content with others e.g. by using email or share this functionality on our sites
Hydro Cleansing may monitor or record your calls, emails or other communication, but will do so in accordance with data protection legislation and other applicable law. Monitoring or recording will always be for business purposes, such as quality control or training (e.g. where you call Hydro Cleansings call centre), to prevent unauthorised use of your telecommunication systems and Sites, to ensure effective systems operations, to meet any legal obligation and/or to prevent detect crime.
5. Why do we process your personal information?
Hydro Cleansing will only collect and use yours or companies information (as described in section 4) in accordance with data protection laws. Our grounds for processing your personal information are as follows:
1. Consent – where necessary Hydro Cleansing will only collect and process your personal information if you have given your consent for us to do so e.g. we will only send you certain marketing emails and process any sensitive information about you or your company of we have your consent
2. Legitimate Interests – Hydro Cleansing may use and process some of yours or companies information where we have sensible and legitimate business grounds for doing so. Under European privacy laws there is a concept of legitimate interests as justification for processing yours or companies information. Our legitimate interests for processing this information are:
2.1 using your information is an essential part of Hydro Cleansing being able to provide the right service to you or your company.
2.2 to communicate with you or your company about our services. Hydro Cleansing need to keep you informed about yours or your companies use of our services e.g. sending you confirmation email of estimate of works. This will not include marketing communications unless you have given us your consent to receive these and:
2.3 to improve our Services. We may use yours or your company's personal information to: personalise aspects of Hydro Cleansings services; for market research. Hydro Cleansing constantly aim to improve our services to you or your company and using this personal information in this way helps us to do this.
From May 2018, you or your company will have a right to object to our use of personal information for these legitimate interests including where Hydro Cleansing may use your personal information to create a profile to inform customer demographics. If you raise an objection, Hydro Cleansing will stop processing yours or your companies' personal information, unless exceptional circumstances apply, in which case we will let you know why we are continuing to process personal information. Please contact our Compliance Team at email@example.com if you wish to exercise this right.
6. Who do we share your personal information with?
When you use any of Hydro Cleansings services, we may disclose yours or your companies' personal information to the following parties:
- - If required or permitted to do so by law
- - If required to do so by any court, or other applicable regulatory, compliance, Government or law enforcement agency
- - If necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings; and /or
- - In connection with the sale or potential sale of any part of our business.
If Hydro Cleansing reasonably believe, false or inaccurate information has been provided and fraud is suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
7. What cookies do we use?
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer or device. Cookies help us to:
- - Understanding browsing habits on Hydro Cleansing sites;
- - Understand the number of visitors to the sites and pages visited
8. How secure is your data and what steps do we take to keep you safe?
Yours and your companies' personal data's security is very important to Hydro Cleansing. This is why, where it appropriate our sites use HTTPS to help keep information about you secure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Hydro Cleansing do our best to keep information you disclose to us secure. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you send over to us and you do so at your own risk. If you use e.g. our sites, you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
9. How can you amend your preferences?
Any electronic marketing communications we send you will include clear and concise instructions to follow should you wish to unsubscribe at any time.
Should you no longer wish to be contacted by Hydro Cleansing, you can advise us at any time by contacting our Compliance Team on 020 8689 3339 between hours 0f 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Your personal data rights and how to contact us
You have the certain right under existing data protection legislation including the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you or your company if you request it from Hydro Cleansing in writing.
From May 2018, you and your company will have the following rights:
- - Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us:
- - Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete:
- - Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- - Right to restrict our use of our information; the right to block us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it
- - Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- - Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics (see section 5)
If you are not satisfied with the way any complaint you make in relation to your personal information is handled by us then you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection regulator, which in the UK is the Information Commissioner's Office.
11. How long do we keep your personal information?
Last Updated April 2018